Photo Credit: Richard Weber / Alamy Stock Photo
- Average net price ($0-$30,000): $3,620
- Average net price ($30,001-$48,000): $2,289
- Published total price of attendance: $73,560
- Percentage of students paying full price: 39%
- Undergraduate enrollment: 6,310
- Location: Chicago, IL
The University of Chicago is an urban, private research university. The university features more than 400 student organizations and more than 100 majors and minors. The University of Chicago is also highly selective in its admissions process and is known for its thought-provoking application essay questions. The University of Chicago has the highest published price of attendance on this list at $73,560, but the average low-income student pays under $4,000 per year.