The Mountain Arts Center in Prestonsburg spread plenty of Christmas cheer starting Dec. 10, as Billie Jean Osborne's Kentucky Opry perfomed its Christmas Show. Joining the Ky Opry, were the Opry Jr. Pros. The show featured Christmas classics as well as a new spin on holiday favorites. The Ky. Opry Christmas Show is scheduled again for Friday and Saturday, Dec. 17-18, at 7 p.m. each night.
- The Godfather icon Francis Ford Coppola calls himself 'a second-rate director'
- Eddie Vedder says Pearl Jam will work with producer Andrew Watt on their next album.
- The Fugees scrap reunion tour
- James Morrison says his dad leaving home when he was young taught him to be a 'better parent' to his own children.
- Grading the Packers: Special teams' ongoing failures catch up with Green Bay in brutal playoff loss
- Jim Polzin: Aaron Rodgers, Packers out of sync in what could be his final performance for Green Bay
- Packers postgame: Follow live coverage after Green Bay's season ends with loss to San Francisco 49ers
- Missouri wrestling falls to South Dakota State at home
- KSP: Two dead in Pike, Floyd crashes
- Prestonsburg turns back Jenkins, 55-42
- Hunt: Text-A-Tip program working
- Sheriff Hunt: K9 helps locate hit-and-run suspect
- Obituaries 1-19-22
- Shepherd addresses Floyd Chamber
- Community responds to animal shelter’s call for help
- Just the weather y’all
- Obituaries 1-12-22
- Floyd Schools recognize board members