Here Are The Happiest Cities In The US
- unbranded - Lifestyle
The US may only rank number 16 on the World Happiness Report, but it's not short of happy cities. A recent WalletHub study analyzed happiness-related data to determine which American cities host the happiest residents. It found that no city is happier than Fremont, California, which tops the list for the second year in a row. Here are the top ten happiest cities in the US this year: 1, Fremont, California. 2, San Jose, California. 3, Madison, Wisconsin. 4, Overland Park, Kansas. 5, San Francisco, California. 6, Irvine, California. 7, Columbia, Maryland. 8, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 9, South Burlington, Vermont. 10, Burlington, Vermont
- ‘American Idol’ Runner-Up Megan Danielle Addresses Rigging Accusations
- ‘Route 66’ Star George Maharis Dies at 94
- Several states adopt, advance new gun restriction laws in 2023
- Grilling Plant-Based Burgers This Memorial Day? Safe Cooking Temperatures May Change
- Emily Blunt sometimes forgives people 'too quickly'
- Does Louise Redknapp want to start dating again?
- John Stamos 'angry' with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Jerry Trainor 'heartbroken' over iCarly co-star Jennette McCurdy's bombshell memoir
- Floyd Fiscal Court approves new solid waste ordinance
- Floyd students finalists in KET writing contest
- ARH Foundation holding raffle for Mercedes-Benz convertible
- Johnson man gets 14 years for Floyd bank robbery; will also serve three years for previous bank robbery
- Floyd man charged with trafficking in heroin
- Jailer: Knott woman charged with attempting to smuggle fentanyl into FCDC
- Lubamba commits to Miles Community College
- Several offices closed for Memorial Day
- Shannon named team lead at Camp Noah, volunteers needed
- Shepherd holds final Lunch and Learn session
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.