Joel Greenberg, the ex-Florida tax collector with close ties to Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), is planning to plead guilty on Monday in a federal court in Florida, according to a new filing Thursday. CNN CNN legal analyst Elie Honig evaluates what this means for the federal sex trafficking case against Gaetz.
- Chris Pratt: The Tomorrow War cast suffered 'bumps and bruises'
- John Krasinski happy with Jeff Nichols' Quiet Place vision
- Jack Antonoff advised by fellow musicians
- Jay-Z sues Damon Dash
- Emily Blunt loves cinema dates
- Anna Paquin slams bi erasure over marriage to Stephen Moyet: 'I was assumed to be straight'
- Roman Kemp is a millionaire
- Megan Thee Stallion slams DaBaby
- Several arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Floyd BOE accepts Adkins’ resignation, approves Shepherd as interim superintendent
- StepStone opens in Prestonsburg
- PPD: Large amount of meth, heroin seized in joint operation with Floyd Sheriff’s Office
- KSP investigates missing person in Floyd County
- Obituaries 6-16-21
- AlertXpress: A prison escape notification system
- Adkins resigns as Floyd superintendent, Shepherd named interim superintendent
- Sweet victory: Prestonsburg native’s win on ‘America’s Best Baker’ witnessed by locals at the MAC
- Obituaries 6-9-21