Former President Donald Trump talked a good game about fundraising to fight "election fraud," but not all of the funds raised by his political PAC are being used for that purpose. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains where the money is going — and why.
- Penny Lancaster has suffered crippling anxiety since starting menopause
- 10@10: Hawkeye linebackers dominate team tackle charts
- Watch now: Aaron Rodgers jumps for joy after Packers shock 49ers with walk-off field goal
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Rolling Stones pay tribute to Charlie Watts on their US tour
- Tool to embark on 2022 tour of Europe
- How Mortgage Debt in Kentucky Compares to Other States
- Parminder Nagra Joins Crime Drama ‘DI Ray’ From ‘Line of Duty’ Duo
- Floyd BOE votes to move away from controversial curriculum
- Community members seek 'Justice for Kristin'
- Floyd County receives portion of ARP funding
- Second shutdown of Ky. 1428 between Cow Creek and Western Construction in Floyd County set for Sept. 23
- Obituaries 9-22-21
- Tips to Attract Hummingbirds to Your Yard
- Jesy Nelson says people will have a strong opinion either way on her solo single 'BOYZ'
- Local investment broker says events of 9-11 led to his ultimate calling
- Rogers joins celebration of The Prestonsburg Passage
- Obituaries 9-15-21